A growing sales and lettings agency in Leeds has announced the recruitment of nine new members of staff.
Morgans, which describes itself as a city living specialist, has taken on three new property managers, a rentals negotiator and sales coordinator.
The appointments are as follows:
- Matthew Kendrick, Jenny Sowerby and Phoebe Edwards join as property managers
- Reece Burd joins as an accounts administrator
- Lewis Williams joins as rental negotiator
- Laura Adams joins as sales coordinator
- James Bruce joins as rentals and sales negotiator
- Holly Petterson and Cristina Harney join as receptionists.
The firm's latest phase of recruitment follows the employment of five new members of staff last summer.
Managing director Jonathan Morgan says that a period of growth has allowed his team to expand so significantly.
He says business in the firm's Leeds city centre and Headingley branches is up by around 10%.
“The market continues to gain momentum, especially in Leeds city centre where ongoing significant investment in new commercial developments, infrastructure and the retail and leisure offering is inevitably attracting more tenants, owner occupiers and property investors to the core of the City,” says Morgan.
Morgans claims to manage the largest rentals portfolio of apartments in Leeds and the firm has just enjoyed its best quarter since 2011 for apartment sales.