x
By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE

See the latest Coronavirus statistics from across the world on our world map SEE MAP UK Confirmed cases: 285,268 | UK Deaths: 44,080 SEE MAP Italy Confirmed cases: 240,961 | Italy Deaths: 34,818 | Italy Recovered: 191,083 SEE MAP Spain Confirmed cases: 250,103 | Spain Deaths: 28,368 | Spain Recovered: 150,376 SEE MAP See the latest Coronavirus statistics from across the world on our world map SEE MAP UK Confirmed cases: 285,268 | UK Deaths: 44,080 SEE MAP Italy Confirmed cases: 240,961 | Italy Deaths: 34,818 | Italy Recovered: 191,083 SEE MAP Spain Confirmed cases: 250,103 | Spain Deaths: 28,368 | Spain Recovered: 150,376 SEE MAP

award
award award
award award

TODAY'S OTHER NEWS

Lettings supplier says it’s key to electrical safety compliance

Lettings PropTech platform teclet says its product is key for agents seeking to comply with new electrical safety regulations in a time-efficient and cost-effective manner. 

teclet is owned by parent firm Glanty Ltd: just before Christmas OnTheMarket announced a strategic investment of a 20 per cent share in Glanty, with an option to buy the remaining 80 per cent. 

The teclet platform is designed to reduce overheads and maximise efficiencies for lettings agents and current clients include Spicerhaart, Hunters, Belvoir, Chestertons, and others.

Now the platform says that amongst its API partners are several that provide services  to comply with new electrical safety regulations that become law in April.

From that time, new tenancies will require electrical and PAT test safety certificates to be in place as part of the tenancy set up process, with existing tenancies will have a one-year transitional period in which to comply. 

Electrical certificates will be valid for five years.

icon

Please login to comment

Zero Deposit Zero Deposit Zero Deposit
sign up