By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.
Graham Awards


Another PropTech tie-up for lettings platform linked with OnTheMarket

Teclet has announced another strategic partnership, this time with Kamma - a platform which specialises in agency compliance.  

It’s the latest in a lengthy series of API partners unveiled by the platform.

The integration enables automated licensing checks within teclet, from initial listing, through pre tenancy and then alerting agents and landlords if there are changes. 


Almost exactly a year ago OnTheMarket bought a 20 per cent share in Glanty, the parent company of teclet, for £797,000. OTM also agreed an option to buy the remaining 80 per cent at a later date for £1.5m and to pay off Glant’s debts of £1.4m.

Kamma chief executive Orla Shields says: “We are delighted to announce this partnership at a time when agency revenues are under threat from nimble competitors, landlord belt-tightening and the taxman.”

The platform says that with 386 mandatory and 124 discretionary schemes already in operation, and 48 set to start, the lettings market in 2021 is set to be the most highly regulated yet.


Please login to comment

MovePal MovePal MovePal
sign up