Lenwell is a busy lettings agency covering Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Northampton - and now, busy in cyberspace too as it keeps its staff in touch and in good form during lockdown.
Here’s a list of what the agency does, kindly sent to us by team member Sonia Lee - thanks so much.
- Daily conference calls every morning at 9am for all office managers and the directors to review the day before, the day ahead, any issues or concerns;
- T shirts were produced and sent to all members of their staff and their households to say thank you for being amazing and working even harder at home. Staff look very proud wearing them;
- Zoom meetings instead of telephone calls where possible for face to face engagement and to reduce frequent messaging;
- Staff Get Togethers: “We had drinks and even game playing over Zoom which were great fun on a very hot afternoon!” explains Sonia;
- 2.6 Challenge where staff members have been submitting their ’26 of ….’ challenges which have included keepy uppys, press ups, lifting weights, beer drinking and eating cola bottle sweets! The boss even made a video of it and you can see it here…
- Lenwell Legends: this is a WhatsApp group for all the staff to chat and discuss ideas (work and non work related), touch base with each other, or tell jokes;
- Key rings made by a local company for all the staff as a small gift and supports a local business;
and…as if that’s not enough…
- Weekly Message from managing director Rob Wellstead who sends a video message every Friday to staff to thank them for all they are doing and show his appreciation to staff.
Fantastic - a great company to work for, with great people too. Stay safe!
** Estate Agent Today and Letting Agent Today are this Bank Holiday weekend running stories about how the industry is coping with lockdown, seven weeks on. Normal news stories resume on Monday but for the moment, please check both sites to see how different agencies and suppliers are keeping up morale. **