Be part of the bigger picture with Rent4sure
23 October 2017 4781 Views
At Rent4sure we understand the challenges and increasing responsibilities that face every letting agent right now.
With government plans for an outright ban on fees, it’s more essential than ever that agents have the support of a specialist partner to help safeguard their business.
As an experienced and trusted market leader, we know the lettings industry from the inside out.
Rent4sure was established in 2009, and is run by a dynamic group of directors with a proven track record in service and innovation.
Our expertise means we offer agents a complete bespoke service, with built-in flexibility that allows us to respond appropriately to changes in the market on behalf of our customers.
Here’s just a few of the reasons why agents choose to partner with Rent4sure:
· A full range of referencing options to choose from.
· Reference Plus – ensure safer tenancies with our gold standard product, taking time, hassle
and expense out of multiple checks.
· Comprehensive Right to Rent check facility – making it easy to comply with complex
legislation and to integrate these checks seamlessly into the referencing process.
· Rigorous Anti-Money Laundering checks with our MRZ Analysis tool, allowing you to
determine whether a travel document or passport has been tampered with.
· Market leading products that will help to retain and win landlords.
· Generous rebates off your referencing invoice.
· Individual customer advice and support whenever you need it from our team of Business
We believe in first class service and are fully committed to protecting and supporting our customers’ individual requirements.
Let us demonstrate our services to you with a no obligation trial.
Switching is seamless and we’ll take care of everything, leaving you free to carry on with business as usual.
To find out more about how Rent4sure can help your business, call today on 0330 088 3774, or click here.
The value of using a...
The importance of referencing -...
Which reference is best? How...
Protect your landlords with Reference...