Part 3: Free photography course for letting agents (until 25th September)
01 September 2017 920 Views
Over the past few months, hundreds of agents across the UK have been improving their photography skills by taking part in an online course from PropertyBOX. Through a series of online training documents, they’ve learned what to do before and during a property photoshoot.
As of September 1st 2017, the third and final part of the course is now available. We’ll be looking at what happens after the photoshoot: how to edit photos to look their most beautiful and what measures to take to perfect your Rightmove listing.
Parts one and two are no longer available publicly, but agents who sign up for the third part of the course will get access to it.
Free Guide available for a limited time
From now until September 25th, UK estate agents can download the final part of The Estate Agent’s 3-Part Guide to Instruction Winning Photos for free.
The course is brought to you by PropertyBOX, the world’s first floor plan and photo enhancing app from property marketing specialists KeyAGENT. With 6 years, 11 awards and 12 million property photos under our belt, it’s safe to say we know a little something about how to take a good photo.
Get started by downloading the final Guide in the series here.
• KeyAGENT is a multi-award winning property marketing supplier to thousands of estate agent branches.
• It specialises in professional photography and floor plans, and is leading the way in Virtual Reality for the property market.
• Based in London, and with photographers servicing England, Wales and Scotland, KeyAGENT produces over 2.5m photos every year.
• It has recently launched PropertyBOX, the world’s first floor plan and photo editing app for the property industry.
• The KeyAGENT team works alongside 760 photographers in England, Wales and Scotland to service 100,000+ properties every year.
Part 2: Free photography course...
Free photography course for estate...