1. Who are you and what does it say on your business card?
Terry Fisher, Marketing Director at Movebubble
2. What is Movebubble and what does it do?
Movebubble caters to the next generation of renters by providing a seamless and transparent way for them to find their next home with minimum fuss. Renters can interact with agents and book viewings all under one roof. We also work with leading lettings agents and build-to-rent developers to offer our 450,000-plus renters more choice when it comes to finding their next home.
3. What services do you offer and in what ways do you work with estate and letting agents?
Our main goal is to help renters find a new home from the extensive selection of properties on our app. We also work with letting agents and build-to-rent developers to create a unique space where renters have everything they need to find a new home at their fingertips, including live chat with agents, 24/7 communication, and booking viewings in the app directly.
4. What makes your product different and how does it benefit agents?
Movebubble is one of the few solutions on the market that puts renters first. In turn, this helps letting agents and landlords, who are always on the lookout for high-quality renters. We provide the tools for better communication between renters and agents, which offers more transparency and can lead to faster lets. Our agent leaderboard also champions the letting agents who are performing well in their local area.
5. What is your greatest achievement in your current role and what made it so special?
Coming into a new role is never easy, especially when the company is accelerating forward at a rapid pace. But it’s fantastic to be part of such a flourishing setup where Movebubble’s huge potential is being realised.
6. What is the most satisfying part of your job?
Knowing that we provide a medium where renters can find their next home without many of the stresses associated with renting. The modern-day renter expects a platform where there is 24/7 communication and an easier way to find their next home. And this is something we’re providing.
7. What do you see as the biggest challenge facing estate and letting agents at the moment?
The mindset of renters is changing much in the same way that it is with consumers in other industries. They expect an instant service from brands they interact with, as well as a more personal approach. In today’s world, customers want to feel like they’re a part of a brand experience. Not merely an A to B transaction. Letting agents that adapt to this mindset will help to modernise the renting experience.
8. Country house or city apartment?
Can I choose a city apartment during the week and country house on the weekend?
9. Trendy roof terrace or traditional English garden?
If it’s got river views, let's go for the roof terrace.
10. Would you rather be a free-moving tenant or settled owner occupier?
Free-moving tenant, of course.
11. What is your favourite room in your home?
The kitchen: it’s the life and soul of any home.
12. Homes under the Hammer or Location, Location, Location?
Homes under the Hammer.