By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.
Graham Awards


UK’s largest independent agent strikes PropTech partnership deal

Haart has announced a strategic partnership with software platform teclet which will now be adopted in all lettings offices in the group.

The platform - which automates routine lettings processes, freeing agents for other activities - hit the headlines recently when challenger portal OnTheMarket took a 20 per cent share in its parent company, Glanty, with an option on the remaining 80 per cent. 

Paul Sloan, haart’s operations director, says: “The agreement and processing of renting a property can be frustrating and complex for all parties. Chasing signatures, performing checks, complying with legislation and taking payments securely are all burdens which grow exponentially the more people that are involved. We are delighted that with the introduction of teclet to our network, haart can cover all of these processes from one simple web platform.”


And teclet commercial director John Evans adds: “haart is the UK’s largest independent estate agency group with a great track record of innovation and we are delighted to be working with them and helping them gain a competitive advantage in their lettings operation.”

The platform also enables the generation of additional revenue streams through its API structure that works with suppliers in areas such as referencing, inventories, rent guarantee insurance, landlord and tenant insurances, safety certificates, appliance maintenance and ordering and utility management and switching.


Please login to comment

MovePal MovePal MovePal
sign up