By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.
Graham Awards


PropTech firm extends deal to benefit agents, landlords and tenants

Lettings PropTech company teclet has announced that its partnership with the Mortgage Advice Bureau has been extended to offer mortgage and protection advice.

teclet users will have the opportunity to access MAB’s 90-plus lenders, as well as advice across all areas including buy to let, re-mortgages and income protection.

The initial launch of the teclet and MAB partnership sees users prompted to go through to the MAB database via the platform with full integration of the two systems coming soon, offering what the PropTech firm says will be a seamless experience for users offering them mortgage and protection products within teclet.


“The teclet platform is a game-changer and is already helping all stakeholders in the lettings and management process with its unique capabilities. Over 40 per cent of interactions take place outside of normal business hours and this, particularly in today’s difficult environment, is proving to be immensely valuable to all parties” explains teclet director John Evans. 

“Extending our partnership arrangements with MAB sees us facilitating mortgage and protection advice and enabling landlords and tenants to get the right products to help them maximise their investment and personal goals” he continues.

And Peter Brodnicki, the chief executive of Mortgage Advice Bureau, adds: “During challenging times such as these, its important industry leaders pool together resources to work more efficiently and make transactions as easy as possible –whether you’re a tenant, landlord, estate agent or letting firm. We are working hard to fully integrate MAB with teclet and a further announcement will be coming very soon. 

“Ultimately, this partnership is all about improving service and increasing referral business between the different providers already available on the teclet platform with opportunities for all firms to increase their revenue streams.”

Just before Christmas, OnTheMarket bought a 20 per cent share in Glanty, the operator of lettings platform teclet, for £797,000. OTM also agreed an option to buy the remaining 80 per cent at a later date for £1.5m and also pay off Glanty’s debts of £1.4m.


Please login to comment

MovePal MovePal MovePal
sign up